Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello There World

Well, seeing as this is a brand spankin new blog I guess I should introduce myself.

My name is Mandy. I am a happily (very happily) married woman who is entering a brand new phase in her life - motherhood. I am 17 weeks pregnant today and that is actually what has inspired this blog. I have had blogs in the past but not for many many years. In searching out all the (exhaustingly expansive) information about pregnancy I ran across many a mother’s blog. I really enjoyed reading about their lives, struggles and excitements and decided it was time to start again. So here I am.

My husband, Michael, and I have been married for almost 3 & a half years. We weren’t trying to have a baby although I was trying to convince him to. I was 100% sure I was ready, but of course the week before I found out I was pregnant I start second guessing myself. Nice!

I am the third eldest of seven kids. And, I love my family immensely. They are such a huge part of who I am (I am pretty much an exact copy of my mother) and absolutely wonderful!

I also really really love my in-laws. I have 1 brother in-law and the best mother and father-in-laws in the world!

I am also a Christian. I'm not the best at reading my bible or spending time in prayer as I should. I'm trying. But I would say my faith has shaped me more than anything else.

Overall, I am a pretty normal gal trying to be better, healthier and happier.

I'm hoping this blog will be a fun and much needed outlet for my thoughts. Yeah, I guess I'll end it there for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment